On Wednesday, November 16th, 2016, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., is our Thanksgiving Celebration. Seven teams of students (see the participant list below) each prepare a dish that is assessed by the other students.
At 4:30 p.m., the class moves to the Williams Center to cheer on three students – David, Melissa, and Brianna – who compete with other Fredonia students in the FREDChef competition. Go Team Italy!
THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION: TEAMS
For the recipes, see see Week Thirteen: https://italianfoodcultureblog.wordpress.com/photoalbum/recipes/
- Leah W. & Richard S.: Stuffed peppers, zucchini, and tomatoes
- Chelsea M. & Brianna C.: Lentils Soup
- Molly K. & Joseph G.: Manicotti Bake
- Kathryn L. & Danielle K.: Rigatoni with Parmigiano Reggiano Cream
- Leah M., Melissa G., & David E.: Chicken Parmesan Soup
- Jessica B. & Samantha D.: Stuffed Rigatoni
- Bridget C. & Jenna G.: Tiramisu’
FREDChef: David, Melissa, and Brianna (Team Italy) + Chelsea
From left to right: Brianna, Melissa, and David before FREDChef